Last year I started a tradition of asking Hannah 21 questions around her birthday.
This year I took a tip from Auntie Doris and recorded Hannah as she answered the questions. What fun it was as she even sang one of her responses. (PS – No baby dolls were harmed in the making of this video.)
2. What is your favourite toy? Doc McStuffins
3. What is your favourite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favourite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? ‘Old McDonald’s’ – chicken nuggets and French fries
6. What is your favourite outfit? Butterfly dress
7. What is your favourite game? Candyland
8. What is your favourite snack? ’Crunchy things’ which I’ve since found out are mini rice cakes
9. What is your favourite animal? Giraffe
10. What is your favourite song? Jesus Loves Me
11. What is your favourite book? I Love You Like Crazy Cakes
12. Who is your best friends? Noah (and Ben, Owen, Grayson, Lucas and ‘Falia’) Mommy is glad she had at least 1 girl in the mix! ;o)
13. What is your favourite cereal? Bear Cereal (Sugar Crisp) with Cheerios
14. What is your favourite thing to do outside? Blow bubbles
15. What is your favourite drink? Chocolate Milk
16. What is your favourite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My friends! (Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto and Donald x 2, Nemo, Baby + 3 bears! Yes – it’s crowded in our little bed!)
18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal – see number 13 above
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. Where do you want to go on vacation? Mickey’s House!! (Walt Disney World)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Princess
I was really surprised that a year later 8/21 questions still had the same answers! Hannah tends to be a kiddo who sticks with things for a long time. It’s helpful when planning birthday parties as I can ask her what theme she wants about 6 months before her party and she will normally not stray from that.
Happy 4th Birthday baby girl! Mommy loves you SOOOO much!!!
My adorable little girl looking a little sassy in her birthday outfit from Auntie Carol and Uncle David.